Oelwein, Iowa

I ordered 5 shirts for my husband on November 23.We received email after email saying they were backordered.

We finally received two of them in January, and received an email stating the others were still backordered. Three days later I called to complain, and was told that they are now discontinued, and will no longer be available. They told me they couldn't offer an alternative, but they could give me free shipping..yippee :( Will no longer do business with them.

Their clothes are expensive, but we've never had any other problem with them, up until now.However, this way of doing business is completely unacceptable.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of kingsize shirt from KingSize. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $60 and wants KingSize to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by KingSize for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments