On Oct. 16 I placed order an order for 4 Henley shirts, at $23 each with 10% off the highest item. The order came to $103.69. Before the order was even delivered, a new email advertisement was received on Oct. 23 offering the same shirts for $16.99 each, with 50% off the highest item. Had I placed the order on Oct. 23, it would have cost $32.24 less.

Pursuant to Kingsize Direct "satisfaction guarantee", I filed a complaint on Oct. 23, seeking a refund of the difference credited back to my VISA. That afternoon I received reply from one "Gerardo Chacon" from Customer Support, requesting the item number of the Henley shirts. I replied within the hour and have not heard from Customer Support since.

The morning of Nov. 5, I filed complaint again. Late in the afternoon, I received response from one "Alfonso Avedician" who apologized and said they'd honor the $16.99 price, but could not change the coupon code in the system.

To date, I have not received the partial refund on my VISA.

It is also worth noting that the morning of Nov. 3, I noticed KingSize Direct had changed the item number for the Henley shirts I ordered. Their email advertisements do not list item numbers, but simply link to the web page for the items advertised. Whether the item number change is in response to my complaint(s), I don't know. Changing the item numbers does prevent comparison of the 2 email advertisement offers.

For the record, KingSize Direct's guarantee reads:

"Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed"

"Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed. If, for any reason, you're not satisfied with your purchase, simply return it within 90 days of receipt for an exchange, or refund of the purchase amount, less the shipping & handling charges. After 90 days, we'll be happy to send a merchandise credit to you for the purchase amount, less the shipping & handling charges. Please note: we cannot reimburse monogramming or alteration charges ?if monogrammed shirts or finished pants are returned."

Their guarantee isn't worth the paper it's written on.

I will not buy from them again and have opted out of their email advertisements. Now if I could only make them stop sending catalogs.

Review about: Kingsize Shirt.

Had an Experience with KingSize?

Comments